Set your day up for success
How you start each and every day is super important and if you set yourself up for success each morning you can bet that the rest of your day will follow suit.
There is loads of research to suggest that how you structure your mornings can have a dramatic impact on your productivity motivation and overall well-being so it seems like a no-brainer to get this right.
There is no right or wrong way to structure your morning, but the key thing is to set it up in a way that works for you and is conducive to getting you in the right mindset for you to kick butt each day.
I’m by no means a morning person and have *tried* to get up super early, but it just doesn’t work for me. But when I do get up I follow a simple rhythm that gets me going each day.
I wrote a blog post about it you can check out here.
Here are 15 uplifting ideas you may like to consider incorporating into your daily routine:
- Start with a gentle yoga routine. (this one is brilliant!)
- Exercise (if that is your thing!)
- Have a warm glass of water with lemon juice
- Repeat positive affirmations.
- Read something positive and up-lifting.
- Write morning pages.
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for.
- Set your daily intention.
- Set your One Big Goal for the day.
- Eat a nourishing breakfast.
- Wake up an hour earlier.
- Skip checking your email and social media.
- Hug someone you love.
- Listen to uplifting music!
Your challenge today:
Review your current morning routine and think about what tweaks you can make that will set you up everyday for a positive and productive day!
Head to the Group and share what you're going to incorporate into your routine!
I possess the wisdom, the power, the motivation, the inspiration and the passion to accomplish anything and everything I choose.